We want you to know what data we collect and where we use them. We work every day to provide you with a smooth and easy use of the website for better experience, to offer the new products and news, to listen to your wishes and comments, to provide up-to-date information on the best offers. Therefore, we value the security of your personal data and provide all the conditions for processing data in a transparent manner, but information on their collection is provided in a clear and transparent manner.
By highlighting your privacy and personal data submitted to us, we share exhaustive information about your personal data and for what purposes. If you have questions or comments, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
1. Data Controller Information
2. What is the purpose of the document?
3. What data are we collecting?
- Consultation questionnaire - phone number, e-mail, name, surname
- "Request a price" form - name, phone number, e-mail, company name
- When purchasing goods from Inkomercs K, we sign a contract, and the information necessary for its execution is your name, surname, phone number, requisites, e-mail address and, if you choose the delivery, also the address and other transaction information. Your contact information is required to inform you about the order fulfillment process and other order-related issues. This personal information is only required for the conclusion and implementation of a specific contract.
To make browsing on the site easy and efficient, but you can find current items as quickly as possible, we collect and store the following information:
- Your shopping activity history on the website;
- IP address of the device used (for example, to provide residents of Riga with information about the actions organized directly in the territory of Riga);
- Our correspondence and conversation history to answer questions related to your order and identify you if we can not verify your identity document;
- You use our website (data is collected by cookies and similar technologies. For more information about our used cookies, see the text below);
4. Where do we use collected personal data?
We will store personal information, client and business information for as long as necessary to:
- Communicate with you on the request that you have submitted to us;
- Offer you goods;
- Analyze our work and ensure that our company website is as easy and convenient as possible for user experience. It is important to note that in most of the cases of work processes we use anonymized data (it is not possible to determine if the data is about you), after which it is not possible to identify a particular person;
- Inform you about exclusive offers prepared exclusively for you;
- Provide you with information on news, organized lotteries, promotions and projects;
- Effectively handle your requests and complaints;
- Prepare anonymous statistics on the use of the Inkomercs K Internet site
- Provide warranty service for your purchased goods
- Analyze the website behaviour of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs in order to develop new products and services as well as marketing communications
5. How do we keep and process personal information?
The use of your personal data is provided in compliance with the requirements of the Republic of Latvia Law "On the Legal Protection of Personal Data" and other legal acts. By using your personal data, we use organizational and technical improvements to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, and any other unauthorized handling of them.
6. How you can access to your data, verify their correctness or delete them?
You can give us a written request (by post, by e-mail or by delivery to our registered office) to provide you with information about the use of information related to you, what is available, you have the right to see your personal data and the information below:
- the purpose of data usage;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- Data recipients or categories of data recipients who have been discovered or disclosed your personal data;
- if possible, the intended period for the storage of personal data, if not possible, the criteria applicable for the determination of this period;
- if the data is not received directly from you, all known information about the sources of their receipt.
We will respond to such requests in the manner and within the deadlines, and we will endeavor to provide you with the information as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days from the date your request is received.
At your request, the data will be sent in writing to the specified address or e-mail address.
You also have the right, by submitting a written request to us (by mail, by electronic mail or by delivery to our legal address), to request the inaccurate correction of personal data related to you.
Based on the purpose of using your personal data, you have the right to request incomplete replenishment of your personal data.
In addition, you have the right to request to destroy your personal data. Nevertheless, this right is not absolute and can be justified if there is one of the following reasons:
Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
or otherwise used;
You have decided to withdraw your consent to use your personal data if your
data is used only on your own consent and there is no other reason for using
your personal data;
Your personal data is used illegally;
Your data must be deleted if your compulsory destruction is appropriate to you
7. How long do we keep Your data?
- We will keep personal information, client and business information for as long as necessary to:
- Provide products, services and information that you or your company has applied for;
- Communicate with you on the request that you have submitted to us;
"Cookies" is a small pieces of information that stores website on your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular website. It allows the server to collect information from your browser, so you do not always have to enter data again when you return to the website or switch from one page to another. More information on how cookies work is available at www.cookiecentral.com.
Cookies can be used to "track" your behavior and habits using the Inkomercs K website, thus creating your profile. If your profile is available, you may be shown an Internet advertisement based on User behavior.
To analyze the use of the website, we use GoogleAnalytics and other similar tools. These tools, based on cookies stored on your computers or other devices, generate statistics and other information about the use of the our website. Information about website visits is used to create reports about the user experience. This information is stored by Google or another service provider. Cookies are also used to identify you as a previous website user.
9. How You can control Your cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you will do that, certain features of this site may not work as intended, and you may need to manually adjust individual choices each time you visit the site.
You can agree to or opt out of using cookies on this site.
For more information on how to control cookies, visit this website at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
10. What are the contact points for questions or complaint?
If you believe that your rights as a personal data subject are and (or) may have been violated, please contact us immediately by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you that, since we will recieve your complaint, we will contact you within a reasonable time and inform you of the progress of the complaint and the outcome.
If the results will not satisfy you, we inform you that you can contact the Latvian Data Protection Institution with a complaint.
12. Contact information
SIA "Inkomercs K"
Katlakalna street 1, Riga, LV-1073
Registration number: 40103144127
VAT number: LV40103144127