New: Electric Stationary Kettles КPEМ-400ТМ and КPEM-500ТМ
We are glad to present to your attention the new items: six-sided electric food kettle boilers KPEM-400TM and KPEM-500TM! Boilers are designed for cooking broths, third courses and boiling water in restaurants, canteens and other catering facilities.
КПЭМ-400ТМ: 400 l, + 100 ° С, drain cock, steam shirt, d 1 000 mm, 1445х1332х1155 mm, 45.2 kW, 400 V
КПЭМ-500ТМ: 500 l, + 100 ° С, drain cock, steam shirt, d 1 000 mm, 1445х1332х1300 mm, 54.2 kW, 400 V
Electric Stationary Kettles: they have 3 heating modes, mechanical control panel and a comfortable handle on the boiler cover, which is fixed in any position. In addition, the boilers are equipped with a G 2" crane for draining ready meals.
- High performance combined with comfort in operation and maintenance of the boiler.
- The height of the boilers is only 1155 mm (KPEM-400TM) and 1300 mm (KPEM-500TM).
- A distinctive feature of KPEM-400TM and KPEM-500TM boilers is also an increased bowl diameter - 1000 mm.
- The cooking vessel and boiler body are made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel. Upon request, it is also possible to make the cooking vessel from AISI 316 acid-resistant steel.
Water heating in Abat digestion boilers is carried out using the “steam-water jacket” method. Such a heating process completely eliminates the burning of products. If there is no liquid in the jacket, the heating is automatically turned off. This method of heating water allows your broths to remain transparent even after very long cooking.
- analog control panel
- the lid can be fixed in any position
- drain-off valve d 33 mm on the front panel
- safety valve, pressure switch
- pressure gauge
- filler funnel and swivel tap
- level switch
- mounting by anchor bolts
- construction and inner surface austenitic stainless steel AISI 304
- inner surface acid proof stainless steel AISI 316 is available at request
- possibility of using both separately and as a part of cooking line
- max product temperature +100 °C
- max jacket temperature +120 °C